I’ve been eyeing this crocheted cluster stitch for a while and am currently using it. It’s a gorgeous and fairly easy crochet stitch that creates a dense fabric with a beautiful and reversible texture. Even if you have only ever crocheted the most basic of crochet stitches, the Cluster Stitch is pretty easy to learn and only takes a tiny bit of practice. It would work wonderfully for baby blankets, dishcloths, scarves and so much more. A blankie would be really nice as there aren’t a lot of holes for baby to stick their little fingers through. You really only need to know how to single crochet and double crochet for this pattern, so if you’ve got those down you should definitely give it a try!
To Make a Double Crochet Cluster Stitch:
1. Yarn over, insert the hook into the stitch, yarn over and pull through 2 loops on the hook.(This is same as doing a Double Crochet Stitch. It is just that , you don’t finish the Double Crochet Stitch and continue doing the first part of the Double Crochet Stitch again and again).You should have 2 loops on the hook.
2. Yarn over, insert the hook in the same stitch, yarn over and pull through 2 loops. You should have 3 loops on the hook.
3. Yarn over and draw the yarn through all 3 loops on the hook.
<<< How to Crochet Cluster Stitch >>>
Straight Edge Turning Ch:
Usually you would Ch 2, turn and start working the next round. Here is a quick tip to have a nice straight edge .
Insert the hook into the 1st Ch from the bottom.
Yarn over and pull up a loop. You should have 2 loops on the hook.
Turn your project and insert the hook into the first Back Loop St.
Yarn over and pull up a loop. You will have 3 loops on the hook.
Again, yarn over and pull through 2 loops. You will have 2 loops on the hook.
Lastly, yarn over and pull through 2 loops.
This will make one DC.
Time Stamps:- Select the time to jump directly to any Specific Round – 0:00 Intro, 0:10 Round 1, 0:28 Round 2, 3:17 Round 3, 5:09 Round 4 Onwards
Super Easy Blanket – rajiscrafthobby.blogspot.com
You may also like the following free pattern tutorials :
1. HOW TO CROCHET CLUSTER V STITCH
2. CROCHET CLUSTER STITCH – LEARN TO CROCHET
3. CROCHET SPIKE STITCH CLUSTER
If like me you’re always looking for patterns, Well I am here to take the frustration out of searching for your next pattern. The crochet community has grown last few years and many designers are setting up their own websites and hosting their own patterns. I like to find and show you these independent designers and bring their fabulous projects to you. Please always visit and thank the individual designers for their generosity.