Looking for a cute Crochet Pumpkin Pattern to make this fall? It’s completely adorable, and the perfect thing to make to decorate your house for the autumn season. Crochet pumpkins are a popular fall decor item in stores, but making your own is even more special. And in this case of this Crochet Mosaic Pumpkin Pattern, it couldn’t be easier.
If you’ve done any mosaic patterns, then this pumpkin should be a breeze. If you haven’t, that’s ok too… it’s not as complicated as it looks!
- Yarn A: Approximately 50 yards (S), 65 yards (M), or 80 yards (L) of Lion Brand Lazy Days, a #4 weight chainette-style yarn, or other #4 weight yarn.
- Yarn B: Approximately 45 yards (S), 60 yards (M), or 75 yards (L) of Artiste #10 Cotton Crochet Thread or other #10 crochet thread. For best results, YARN B should be a darker color than YARN A.
Hook: G (4.0mm)
Gauge: Not crucial, but 18 SC x 22 rows = 4″
Today, I’m so excited to bring you a free crochet pumpkin pattern. It’s a quick and easy pattern that you can use to make fall decor for your home or sell at seasonal craft fairs.
Scroll on down to find free pumpkin patterns, yarn color suggestions and more! Happy Pumpkin Crocheting!
This pattern is available for free – Mosaic Pumpkin
You may also like the following free pattern tutorials :
1. HOW TO CROCHET A PUMPKIN BASKET
2. HOW TO CROCHET PUMPKIN WITH BEADS
3. EASY LARGE PUMPKIN PATTERNS
4. FREE CROCHET PUMPKIN PATCH CUP PATTERN
5. TOP 4 PUMPKIN CROCHET PATTERNS
6. AMIGURUMI PUMPKIN
If like me you’re always looking for patterns, Well I am here to take the frustration out of searching for your next pattern. The crochet community has grown last few years and many designers are setting up their own websites and hosting their own patterns. I like to find and show you these independent designers and bring their fabulous projects to you. Please always visit and thank the individual designers for their generosity.